Farm members buy a share in the farm before the growing season begins and with that share receive fresh, local, organic produce…and much more!
Farm membership provides:
- 14 weeks of just-picked seasonal produce, beginning in mid-July (read about “shares”)
- Fill a basket (we provide one) market-style at the farm or
- Pick up a pre-packed box at Just Food Co-op in Northfield, Valley Natural Foods in Burnsville or at drop sites in South Minneapolis near Lake Nokomis.
- farm newsletter with helpful tips and recipes
- pick-your-own basil, green beans and canning tomatoes for preserving, included in the price of your share
- an opportunity to visit a working farm and help in the garden, pick a flower bouquet or just take a walk in the country.
- 3 farm festivals for members: Planting Day in late May, Midsummer Garlic Fest and Harvest Festival in September
- connection with your food and the farmers who grow it